Thursday 17 January 2013

Twentythirteen

www.weddingbee.com

2013! It´s a new year, and it´s going to be a good one. The most exciting event for me this year will be my wedding in September, I´m finally getting married after years of wearing an engagement ring! I have a lot to prepare so I´m taking this opportunity to share my ideas and musings, and also to welcome your suggestions. I love the idea of a creative, DIY wedding, putting my own stamp on our day. So I´ve started to think about bridal make up, hair, decoration, details... All the fun bits.   

¡2013! Es un nuevo año y va a ser muy bueno! Lo mas emocionante para mi este año sera mi boda en Septiembre, ¡por fin me caso despues tantos años de llevar el anillo de compromiso! Tengo muchisimo para preparar asi que voy a aprovechar del blog para compartir mis ideas y pensamientos, y tambien animar vuestros sugerencias. Me encanta el idea de una boda creativa y DIY, en que se puede reconocer el caracter y gustos de la novia. Entonces empiezo a pensar en el maquillaje de novia, el pelo, la decoracion y los detalles....las cosas mas divertidas!


Paper confetti- why not your favourite book?

Confetti de papel- tu libro preferido ¿por que no?

Decorate a bird cage for guests to post their letters

Decorar una jaula de parajos para que los invitados meten sus cartas
www.prettyinpinkweddingfavors.com

I love these little pails filled with sugared almonds

Que lindos son para regalos de boda

Looking for that something blue?

¿Buscas algo azul?

No comments:

Post a Comment