Wednesday 23 January 2013

bridal make up overview

Here´s a question- hire a make up artist for your big day and put all your trust in their expertise or calm your nerves and do it yourself? Call me crazy but I´m going for the DIY option. I love make up, experimenting with looks, and I even find the routine of putting it on in the morning very relaxing. Everyone knows on your wedding day you have to look your most beautiful. It´s quite a task to take on but I´m going to do lots of research and try out lots of  products before I decide what looks perfect. I think the most important thing is to look after your skin, drink loads of water, be well rested and glowing, my aim is to do this in the month leading up to the wedding. Easier said than done with all the preparations but I´m determined! A good base is essential, I once heard doing your make up is like putting paint on a blank canvas, that canvas has to be in good nick! I will keep using my favourite products, mostly Khiels, and I will most probably have a try of Chanel´s Soleil Identite which my friends uses and always look gorgeous and sun-kissed.



Una pregunta importante-¿usar una maquilladora profesional y poner tu confianza en el/ella o.... calmarte y hacerlo tu misma? Llámame loca pero voy a hacer la opcion DIY! Me encanta el maquillaje, experimentar con looks, incluso la rutina de pintarme la cara por las mañanas me relaja! Todo el mundo sabe que en su día de boda la novia quiere parecer mas bella que nunca. Es un gran trabajo conseguirlo sin ayuda pero voy a investigar mucho y probar nuevos productos. Creo que lo mas importante es cuidarse la piel y beber mucha agua para tener un aspecto radiante, y mi meta es hacer eso durante el mes antes de la boda. Aunque es mas fácil decirlo que hacerlo con todas las preparativos, estoy decidida! Una vez me dijeron que maquillarse la cara es como la pintura sobre un lienzo, y ese lienzo tiene que ser liso y en condiciones! Sigo con mi rutina  diaria de piel, la mayoría de mis productos son de Khiel´s, y probare Chanel´s Soleil Identite, lo que usa mi amiga quien siempre tiene una cara ligeramente bronceada.

Chanel´s Soleil Identite- on my wish list!


Bridal make up at Bobbi Brown

Maquillaje de novia de Bobbi Brown


Clarins

I´m becoming a big fan of Lisa Elridge, a very pretty professional British make up artist whose video tutorials are on youtube. She gives lots of great advice, including the dos and don´t´s. Her video ´summer rose bridal look´ is brilliant, as its for brides getting married in hot countries who want long-lasting make up that won´t melt off or give you a shiny face! It could well be around 35 degrees here in September for my wedding with its outdoor ceremony so any tips on shine-control are welcome! What you do think- call in the experts or do your own make up?

Estoy haciendo fan de Lisa Elridge, una maquilladora professional britanica muy guapa cuyos videos estan en youtube. Ella da muchos consejos, incluso dice que son los errores tipicos. Su video ´summer rose bridal look´ es genial, es para novias que van a casarse en climas calorosas y que quieren maquillaje duradera! Como aqui me caso en Septiembre cuando se puede echar 35 grados, cualquier consejo para evitar una cara con demasiado brillos son bienvenidos! Bueno, que penseis sobre la tema de maquillaje por tu boda- ¿llama las professionales o hacerlo si misma?



No comments:

Post a Comment