Saturday 19 January 2013

Review: Khiel´s Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Purchase here from Nordstrom

One of the best investments I´ve made recently has been in skincare. A new Khiels shop opened up in the city and I wandered in one day. Within ten minutes I was having a skin test and a personalised skincare regime recommended to me which was so useful. I was given a lot of useful samples, including one for their Midnight Recovery Concentrate. After trying it out every night til it ran out, I had to buy the full size, it´s good stuff! As well as the blue glass bottle being gorgeous, it´s a 99.8% naturally-derived botanical mix, packed with essential oils and smelling faintly of lavender. It´s nice to pat a few drops of this onto my face before bed and have it sinking into my skin while I sleep. I think my skin looks more rested and fresher in the mornings now. I like it so much I bought the  Midnight Recovery Eye product too! 

Uno de las mejores inversiones que he hecho reciéntemente ha sido en productos de tratamiento de piel. Una tienda de Khiels que abrió en la cuidad y entré por curiosidad. Dentro de diez minutos estaba teniendo una prueba de piel y me hicieron un estudio de piel personalizada. Me dieron muchas muestras que incluyo uno de su Midnight Recovery Concentrate. Después de probarlo cada noche hasta que se agotó, tuve que comprarlo ¡si o si! Encima que la botella azul es super bonita, es una mezcla botánica 99.8% naturalmente-derivado llena de aceites esenciales y huele divinamente a lavanda  Me gusta poner unas gotas en mi cara antes de dormir y tenerlo absorbiendo en la piel mientras que duermo. Creo que mi piel está mas radiante y con  aspecto de estar descansada. De hecho me gusta tanto que me he comprado el producto de ojos también!


No comments:

Post a Comment