Saturday 26 January 2013

Review: Khiel´s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution

As you know by now I´m a big fan of Khiel´s. I like their packaging, the naturalness of the ingredients used in their products, the attention they give you in store, and the generosity of the samples you receive! After I was given my personalised daily skincare routine I was tempted by the Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution. Not that I have dark spots, but I have a sprinkling of very English freckles across my nose and cheeks that are barely noticeable until the sun comes out. Actually my freckles don´t really bother me, not since I was little, but the shop assistant told me this product would even out my skin tone, brighten my complexion and even prevent the formation of new pigment clusters, useful for me having such delicate, pale skin and living in a hot climate. I liked the sample and thought why not? I use it morning and night after cleansing and before moisturing. It´s clear and very light like a serum and fragrance free. It doesnt contain hyper sensitive pure vitamin C, but an activated C so sunlight cannot oxidise it and it is suitable to wear in the day time too as long as you wear a good SPF (of course!). Now after five months I have already used about 80% of the product, considering I use it twice a day it´s pretty great value. A bottle will last 6 months. When it is finished I plan to repurchase and try out Khiel´s Acai Damage-Repairing Serum too (apparently another little miracle product packed with antioxidants). Have you tried Khiel´s products? 

Ya sabeis que soy una gran fan de Khiel´s. Me encanta su marketing, los productos de buena calidad y alto contenido de ingredientes naturales, la atención que recibes cuando visita su tiendas, y la generosidad de sus muestras. Después de tener mi consulta sobre mi rutina de skincare, me tentó el Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution. No tengo manchas oscuras del sol pero si tengo pequitas muy inglesitas sobre la nariz y mejillas, apenas se nota al menos que salga el sol! La verdad, no me molesta no desde que era pequeña, pero la dependienta me dijo que este producto da aspecto mas luminoso, da un tono de piel mas uniforme  e incluso previene la formación de pigmentación por el sol. Me viene muy bien porque tengo la tez super blanquita y vivo en el clima caluroso del sur de España! Me gustó la muestra y pensé ¿por que no? El producto es transparente, muy ligero, como un serum, y no tiene olor. No contiene  Vitamina C pura que es super sensible, sino Activated C que no se oxigena en el sol, y eso significa que se puede llevar en el día debajo de un protector de sol, con SPF claro.  He estado usando por cinco meses y me queda un 20% de producto. Considerando que lo uso por la mañana y el de por la noche esta muy bien, una botella dura seis meses. Cuando se me acaba voy a re-comprarlo y probar también el Serum de Acai Damage-Repairing (tiene buena critica y esta llena de antioxidantes!). ¿Habeis probado algo de Khiel´s?


No comments:

Post a Comment