Thursday 24 January 2013

Sales!

I´m aware that I´m not being very consistent in my posts. Inkeeping with my inconsistency (!) I´m going to show you my latest sales buys. When I was in the UK over Christmas I only bought a necklace in Zara for the summer and some goodies from Lush which I´m delighted with. I had wanted to wait for the sales in Spain, and I´m glad I did because in the end I´ve done quite well! What have you picked up in the sales?

Soy consciente que no tengo un tema definido en mis posts, vario mucho. Pero bueno, sigo con mi rollo porque ahora os enseño mis compras de ropa en las rebajas. Cuando estuve en el Reino Unido estas navidades solo me he permitido comprar unas cositas, un collar de Zara para el verano y unos caprichos de Lush que estoy encantada! Quería esperar hasta las rebajas en España y me alegro que he hecho eso por que al final lo he hecho bastante bien! ¿Y tu que has comprado en las rebajas?


Here´s a few things I´ve got my hands on:

Una selección de las cosas que he conseguido:



Boots from Zara


Mohair jumper from Zara


Navy camouflage trousers from Zara

And for the spring/ summer a few things:

Y para la primavera unas cositas mas:




Pink skinny jeans from Zara


Tulip dress from Blanco


Navy dress with crochet from Pull & Bear

2 comments:

  1. this zara booties are pretty sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They caught my eye before the sales so I´m very pleased with them!

      Delete