Tuesday 12 February 2013

best buys this winter

I seem to have bought more clothes than ever this winter. I remember when it first started to feel chilly in late October and I realised I needed to stock up for the cold season and invest a bit. Of all my purchases here are some of my favs.

Parece que este invierno me ha comprado mas ropa que nunca. Recuerdo cuando llego el primero aire frió en Octubre di cuenta que tendría que llegar el armario para el nuevo temporada. Así que he hecho unas inversiones y aquí tienes unas de mis preferidos prendas.   

Gold and black brocade dress from Blanco
www.blanco.com

Glossy black Hunters
http://www.amazon.co.uk/

Black ballet pumps with gold chain from Dorothy Perkins 
(a christmas present from my lovely sister)
www.dorothyperkins.co.uk


Sequined ethnic skirt from Zara
www.zara.com

Parka with fur from Zara

Studded bag with gold chain from Zara


 Black/grey tweedy dress from Blanco



Faux leather shorts from Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment