Friday 8 February 2013

If money were no object..

This is a fun post for me to make, I´m going to indulge my fantasies a bit. Where do I even begin? I have been told I have expensive tastes, which I don´t think it necessarily true, but there are a few things that are way outta of my budget on my lust list. They are things I will one day buy, maybe, if I save harder and feel like I really deserve them, or better still if I get given them! Here´s to dreaming! 

Este post es muy divertido de hacer para mi, voy a ser muy egoísta y soñadora. Pero ¿por donde empiezo? Me han dicho que tengo los gustos caros, lo cual no estoy de acuerdo del todo, pero hay algunas cosas demasiado caras para mi bolsillo! Son cosas que a lo mejor me compro un día en el futuro, quizás .. si ahorro mucho y veo que merezca la pena, o mejor aún si alguien me los regala! Ahora vamos a soñar!  


Mulberry bayswater bag, such a classic.
Philosophy products- never tried any, love the packaging though

Miss Dior Cherie- my wedding perfume?


Moet pink champagne and pink champagne truffles, wedding treats please!
Jo Malone candle- super luxury candles, there isnt one that smells less than gorgeous
Sendra boots- quality leather, comfy and just the right heel height

Bobbi Brown Pink Quartz Shimmer Brick- they´re so lovely. I had one in Beige and I dropped it. And cried.

SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Serum- heard nothing but rave reviews about this little potion

Zara Home ´Plummy´cushions- feathery and fabulous

Laura Ashley Clifton dressing table- for a Marie Antoinette boudoir 

Ok, I think that´s enough for now! What´s on your lust list?
Vale, ya basta. ¿Que tienes en tu lista de deseos?

No comments:

Post a Comment