Friday 1 February 2013

More sales stuff!

There are three new things I want to show you. First, my new boyfriend jeans, exactly what I wanted. I spotted them in the sales in Zara and grabbed ´em! I´ll wear them when the weather is warmer with some strappy heels!

Hay tres prendas nuevas que quiero enseñaros, primero mis nuevos vaqueros estilo ´boyfriend´, exactamente lo que estaba buscando. Los veo en las rebajas en Zara y los coji!  Los llevare con unos sandalias de tacón. 



I picked up this dress in Blanco, its perfect for spring with a blazer or with a belt in the summer. I like the pleated style, quite preppy! 

Me lleve este vestido de Blanco, es perfecto para llevarse en la primavera con un blazer o en el verano con un cinturón.
And finally something I can still wear now in the cold weather. I´m really pleased with this skirt, another gem from the Zara sale. It´s velvety and embellished, great with black stiletto boots and a nice top.

Y por fin algo que puedo ponerme aun con este tiempo frió  Estoy super contenta con esta falda de las rebajas en ZARA. Es como terciopelo y esta muy adornado, sera genial con botas de tacón negros y un top bonito.



Whatcha think?
¿Que pensais?

No comments:

Post a Comment