Friday 15 February 2013

Review: Bourjois Healthy Mix

Yeah, yeah, I know everyone is blogging about this little foundation but I had to jump on the bandwagon! And I confirm, it is indeed quite lovely. Although very soon I will trying out the top dogs in foundation (Estee Lauder Double Wear, Chanel Pro Lumiere, Guerlain Parure Extreme) in my quest to find my perfect bridal make up, I wanted to try this out as an lighter everday foundation. I have fond memories of Bourjois´s Ten Hour Sleep Effect foundation which I used a few years ago, I think they make nice yellow based foundations which are so much more flattering than the pinky toned ones. Anyway this one promises 8-hour moisture, a flawless finish up to 16 hours and even antioxidants, which is a bonus. I bought it with a foundation brush which I was sort of persuaded into buying by a slightly pushy sales assistant. Anyway I have been ´painting´ it on with the brush for the last week and I´ve been very impressed with it. It´s light  in texture as its a ´gel´ foundation with medium coverage, no cakey or greasy feeling like I felt I had with Mabelline´s Satin Dream. I dust on a fine layer of LilyLolo mineral foundation just to seal it so I don´t get any unwanted shine. Happy made up face! I recommend it every day use if you´re after a budget product. Have you tried it?

Ya, ya lo se, todo el mundo esta haciendo posts sobre este maquillaje de Bourjois, por eso quería probarmelo! Y te lo confirmo, es bastante bueno! Aunque muy pronto voy a probar los productos de oro de los maquillajes (Estee Lauder Double Wear, Chanel Pro Lumiere, Guerlain Parure Extreme) en mi misión para encontrar el maquillaje de novia perfecto, quería probar un maquillaje mas ligero para todos los días  Usaba el ´Ten Hour Sleep Effect´ de Bourjois hace años me recuerdo que me gusto mucho. Bourjois hace los maquillajes de subtonos amarillos que son mucho mas favorecedores que los que están tirando a rosita. Bueno, este maquillaje promete hidratar la cara por ocho horas, dar un afecto luminoso por hasta 16 horas y encima que contiene antioxidantes (esa palabra sugiere mucho!). Hace poco me compre una brocha de maquillaje así que literalmente me pinto la cara con ello, pero me encanto usarlo y el aspecto que me da. Es ligero como un gel y da cobertura media, sin engrasar o tener efecto ´mascarilla´ que era por desgracia lo que me paso con Satin Dream de Mabelline. Uso una capa ligera de maquillaje mineral de Lilylolo para fijarlo y evitar brillos y estoy contenta! Es un buen maquillaje para todos los días si quieres algo barato. ¿Lo has probado?



Available in www.boots.com , www.superdrug.com, and from many cosmetic stockists

No comments:

Post a Comment