Saturday 16 February 2013

Review: Skin 79 Vital BB cream SPF 50+ ´hot orange´

I´ve tried the pink one, the gold one, and now finally the orange one. They must have improved the formula or the texture as it feels lighter, smoother and less... grey. And the best thing of all, its got SPF50+ and I do love my high SPFs. 

He probado el rosa, el dorado, y ahora por fin el de bote naranja. Han mejorado la formula o algo por que la textura para mi es mas ligera, mas suave y el tono es menos...gris. Pero lo mejor es que tiene SPF50+ y es que a mi me encantan productos con alta protección solar.


I bought my first BB cream a few years ago through a trusted seller on Ebay. I tried the´hot pink ´ Super Plus+ Triple Function from Skin79, which has SPF 25. It´s OK, quite thick and maybe slightly greasy, at least for my liking as I have combination skin. I found I had to use some mineral make up over the top to keep my skin matte. BB creams give a light coverage similiar to a tinted moisturiser, I think you can wear them over your moisturiser and instead of foundation and primer if you have good skin, or with a bit of pressed powder. I always wear a high SPF all year around, I live in southern Spain so my complexion needs it. When I saw that Skin79 had brought out a new BB cream with SPF50+ I read some reviews online, mostly mixed, and decided to risk it.   

Compre mi primera BB cream online por ebay por una vendedora de fiar. Probé el rosa de SKin79, el Super Plus+ Triple Function me estaba bien, pero un poco grasienta para mi piel combinación, tenia que poner maquillaje mineral sobre ello para tener la piel matte. Para las personas que tiene la piel joven o sin defectos los BB creams son perfectos  por que tiene algo de color pero también muchos propiedades buenos. Para mi me gustan por sus protecciones solares. Cuando vi que Skin79 ha sacado uno con SPF50+ leí unas criticas, unos buenos y otros no tantos, pero decidí a arriesgarlo.

This is my favourite, it´s light and blends in well with a less of a ´mask´ like effect than the pink or gold products from Skin79. It doesn´t have the dull greyish tinge and looks brighter on. It also keeps my skin matte. Instant success! If you´re in doubt about BB creams always ask for a sample first. There are so many on the market and it can be quite overwhelming. It also depends on what you´re looking for. For me for living in Spain I want sun protection and a light texture. Just when I´ve found my ideal BB cream, they´ve started bringing out CC creams! What do you think of  the BB ´boom´? 

Este es mi favorito de Skin79. Es mas fácil de aplicar y no da efecto ´mascarilla´ tanto como los otros BB de Skin79. No tiene el subtono gris como los dos otros, me gusta mucho mas, da mas luminosidad y al mismo tiempo mi piel mantiene mate por horas. ¡Un éxito  Si tienes dudas sobre cual comprarse, pedid unas muestras de su pagina web, por ebay o en tienda. Hay tantas cremas BB en el mercado ahora que se puede liarse. Todo depende en que buscas, en mi caso pido alta protección del sol por que vivo en España y tengo la cutis blanca. Bueno, ahora que han sacado los CC creams, ahora tendría que investigar. ¿Que piensas de los BB?

No comments:

Post a Comment