Thursday 14 February 2013

San Valentin

Happy Valentine´s Day to you all. I´m delighted with my presents! I´ve got some much needed slippers from Oysho and a new Pandora charm, so those hints worked! I have to go to work later and I only finish at 10pm so we´ll celebrate instead this weekend at our favourite tapas place and have some pink cava and chocolates. I do really like Valentine´s Day, any excuse for a few presents and a bit of pampering! Do you celebrate Valentine´s? What did you get?

Feliz San Valentin a todos! Estoy encantada con mis regalitos. Tengo unos slippers nuevo, lo que me faltaba mucho, y un nuevo abalorio para mi pulsera Pandora, así que mis comentarios funciono!! Tengo que ir al trabajo mas tarde, termino a las 22.00 entonces celebramos este fin de semana en nuestro favorito bar de tapas y comprar cava rose y bombones especiales. Si, a mi me gusta el San Valentin, cualquier excusa para tener regalos y mimos! ¿Vais a celebrar o no? ¿Que te han regalado?





  

No comments:

Post a Comment