Saturday 23 February 2013

Swans

I loved seeing the Russian State Ballet & Orchestra of Siberia´s Swan Lake at Manchester´s Bridgewater Hall in for my birthday treat in January 2012 so I decided to spend my christmas money I had been given on this necklace by Swarovski. I haven´t seen it on anybody so I think it´s quite unique and I love the delicacy of it. Its blingy and sparkly but also discreet. 

Me encanto el ballet Lago de Cisnes del Ballet de Rusia & Orquestra de Siberia que vi en el Manchester Bridgewater Hall en enero de 2012 para celebrar mi cumpleaños. Despues decidí a usar el dinero que me han regalado en este collar de Swarovski. No lo he visto en nadie así que supongo es único y me encanta su delicadez. Es brillante y llamativa pero a discreto al vez.    
I got this giant swan candle from the Zara Home sale. I had my eye on it as soon as it came into the store and when it went into the sales I couldn´t resist. I won´t ever light it, its too pretty!

Compre esta vela grande de cisne en las rebajas de Zara Home. Tenia fichado cuando estreno en la  tienda el otoño pasado y cuando lo han rebajado no podía resistir. Nunca lo enciendo por que es demasiado bonito!


No comments:

Post a Comment