Sunday 24 February 2013

Zara Home goodies

Another great thing about Valentine´s are all the offers and discounts go with it! As soon as a 20% off offer came up on the Zara Home website I whipped out my debit card in glee! Here are the spoils, four little goodies. The rather huge swan candle I posted about the other day (you might notice I like swans) was a bargain in the ´third sale´, and the picture frame and pink rose tea light holder are just things I thought would look great on my bedside table. The birdcage is little wedding idea, I´m going to decorate it a bit and convert it into a wedding cards holder. I just need some artifical flowers to entwine onto it. Meanwhile I´m using it as decoration in my flat. I think being surrounded by nice things is important. Home is where the heart is and all that. I´m curious, what decorative items do you like having in your home?

San Valentin triumfa por que las tiendas ponen muchos descuentos y ofertas! En cuanto han puesto un descuento de 20% en Zara Home, saque con alegría mi tarjeta banquaria! Aqui pongo los caprichos, cuatro cositas. La vela grande de cisne que he puesto el otro día (se nota que gustan los cisnes verdad?) era un chollo de la tercera rebajas. El marco de fotos y el flor rosa para velas son cosas me gusta tener en mi mesita de noche. El jaula de pájaros es un idea para mi boda. Pienso en usarlo como un lugar donde los invitados meten sus cartas. Voy a decorarlo, me falta poner unos flores artificiales dentro. Bueno mientras lo tengo en mi piso como decoración. Cuentadme, ¿que decoraciones bonitas tenéis en sus casas?



No comments:

Post a Comment