Friday 5 April 2013

April lust list

What a surprise, there are some lovely spring clothes in the shops at the moment. My favourite is this lovely sky blue jacket from Zara TRF. I´ve already bought the beige suede jacket from Mango recently so I´m definitely not allowed another, maybe I will be lucky in the summer sales though. Here are a few more picks. What do you think?

Pues que sorpresa, hay tanta ropa bonita en las tiendas en esto momento. Mi favorito es este chaqueta en azul claro estampado de Zara TRF. Como acabo de comprarme la chaqueta de ante de Mango no me puedo permitir otro... del momento. Aqui pongo unas cosas que me han llamado la atención en los principios de este mes. ¿Que opináis?


jacket from Zara

dress from Berksha

shoes from Blanco

bag from Asos

Gentle Cream Exfoliant from Dermalogica

Kate Moss Lipsticks from Rimmel at Boots

1 comment:

  1. Love Kate Moss lipsticks!

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete